Compatibility: This package is compatible with iOS 11.0 to 13.5.
This package has been downloaded 4950 times.
VideoSwipes is a tweak that adds swipe gestures to the stock iOS video player. It also has support for YouTube player (also works on thumbnails).
It allows to rewind/forward the video, change volume, change brightness and toggle play/pause. All of this with convenient gestures!
Here are the available gestures/actions:
- Swipe left/right : rewind/forward the video of 15s (you can change the number of seconds in settings)
- Swipe up/down on the left of the screen : increase/decrease volume (configurable steps)
- Swipe up/down on the right of the screen : increase/decrease brightness (configurable steps)
- Swipe up/down on the middle of the screen : toggle fullscreen
- Long press anywhere : toggle play/pause
Don't forget to follow me on Twitter @AnthoPak to get live updates!
Feel free to make a small donation if you want to support my work!
iOS 11.0 to 13.5
- Fix YouTube vertical gestures for new YouTube version
- Support for recent YouTube versions
- Fix Prefs layout for new Cephei versions
- Add support for YouTube
- Add limited support for Facebook (only Rewind & Skip are supported)
- Add support for MediaPlayer (an other Apple player used in apps like TV)
- Add settings for brightness & volume steps cutomization
- Fix a respring loop some Uncover users reported when rejailbreaking with "Reload System Daemons" enabled
- Some minor bug fixes and improvements
- Add swipe up/down gestures to change volume and brightness
- Add long press to toggle play/pause
- Add icon