Compatibility: This package is compatible with iOS 13.0 to 14.8.
This package has been downloaded 43450 times.
Isn't it a pain to move many apps to their dedicated folder? AddToFolder solves this by adding a item to 3DTouch Menu, allowing to choose the destination folder!
Just hold on an app icon, choose Add to folder action and choose between one of your folders.
You can configure the following:
- Choose item positionning in the items list
- Customize item text to your language or whatever you want
Feel free to follow me on my Twitter @AnthoPak to get live updates about my tweaks :)
Feel free to make a small donation if you want to support my work!
iOS 13.0 to 14.8
- On iOS 14, Add To Folder item is now added to "Modify HomeScreen Layout" section
- Fix support for App Library Search field
- Code cleaning
- Fix icon not showing in 3D Touch Menu on iOS 14
- Option to create a new folder
- Option to remove from current folder
- iOS 14 support
- Add support for offloaded and bookmarks icons
- Change icon state saving method to hopefully fix the issue where icons place wasn't saved between resprings on some setups